Since 1998, the employees that serve as AIMM’s qualified staff have successfully delivered roadway and facilities maintenance services to state DOTs and government agencies. They are a dedicated team of professionals with strong ethical values and a commitment to deliver the highest quality service and complete customer satisfaction.
Mr Rolon’s career includes over 18 years with Infrastructure Corporation of America (ICA) one of the first AMM companies to win a full contract in the industry. The scope of his experience with ICA, and later HDR/ICA, includes:
- Area Operations Manager for the 7-year South Florida I-75 AMM Contract covering 465 lane miles through Collier, Dade, and Broward Counties.
- Project Manager for the nine-year District 6 Miami-Dade Contract covering total AMM services for all highways in this highly urban county.
- Regional Manager for Florida Southeast Region. This position required responsibility and operational leadership for the success of projects throughout Miami-Dade County, Broward County, the Florida Keys, and Tampa.
- Program Manager for the Harris County Toll Road Authority (HCTRA), an AMM contract that included highway assets and toll and operations facilities.
- Corporate Sr. Operations Manager in Texas responsible for operations, business development, and proposal development for projects for TxDOT San Antonio East and West (Bexar County), North Texas Toll Authority (NTTA) Chisholm Trail, SH 249, SH 360 and others.
- Development of strategies to increase DOT project scores and build client relationships.
- Minimization of downtime and re-work on items such as scope compliance, quality, meeting schedules and budget, resource allocation, and risk management.
- Development and implementation of plans for continuous improvement of systems, processes, personnel and safety.
With knowledge, experience, expertise, and commitment AIMM provides excellent customer service, client satisfaction, and project results.